The Forest Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Forest Beyond

A Warrior Cats inspired play-by-post roleplay game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

TAKE CARE, DON'T STRAY FROM THE PATH // open - territory exploring

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nebula!
Official Artist
Official Artist
Nebula!

TAKE CARE, DON'T STRAY FROM THE PATH // open - territory exploring Empty
PostSubject: TAKE CARE, DON'T STRAY FROM THE PATH // open - territory exploring   TAKE CARE, DON'T STRAY FROM THE PATH // open - territory exploring EmptySat Jan 14, 2017 9:06 pm

★ RAGGED ★
- female - pansexual/panromantic - maine coon mix -

As pale rosy light spilled over the craggy horizon to mark the dawn of a new day, Ragged split off from the group of cats, the almost childish want to explore and expand her knowledge of this place urging her on. Large paws tread over springy grass that was crunchy with early morning frost, steam curling from her scarred lips as she swung her head around, lime eyes aglow. After a few moments, she sped up into the pace of a run, the molly's ears swept back as a chill wind bit at her nose, long fur trailing behind her for a few moments before she stopped at the fringe of a pine forest, rocks springing up from the ground like the underbrush everywhere else. Brambles and briars blocked her way with a wall of thorns, and she studied it for a few moments before padding slowly around it, eyes wide as she tested the air for danger. Nothing, so far.

The molly continued on her journey, this time at a much more relaxed pace, pausing a wincing as she tread across pebbles that shifted under her paws and made an annoying sound: clack, clack, clack. Ragged tried to keep away from the pebbles. After a time - maybe it was minutes? Hours? - the large molly paused as the sound of something peculiar reached her ears as she perked them, the smell of something wet and crisp reaching her. Her pace accelerated, heart thumping in childish excitement - and there it was. A river, rushing by and flooded with an early thaw, throwing cold spray into the air that stung nicely on Ragged's face. She dare not cross it - she was no idiot! - but instead settled to sit there in the protective shade of the pine tree she was under, taking in the vast new landscape around her.

- © Misty -

Last edited by Misty on Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://mistdream123.deviantart.com/
Pip
Pip

PostSubject: Re: TAKE CARE, DON'T STRAY FROM THE PATH // open - territory exploring   TAKE CARE, DON'T STRAY FROM THE PATH // open - territory exploring EmptySun Jan 15, 2017 12:40 am

"Ragged." The name fell easily from his mouth, golden eyes staring towards the former leader as he settled beside her. He had, of course, followed her for reasons he didn't wish to explain, probably only due to the fact he was bored, or perhaps lonely, and nothing really more than that. A pink tongue flickers out of parted jaws, and he looks her over cautiously. "How have you been since the entire journey itself?" For him, it was... certainly a bit more difficult. His face held a gentle frown upon it, and the male's tail twitched.

"I can smell the scent of the sea from here, where Bunnycloud came from." He looks further out into the distance, sighing. "I'm almost jealous of him; being able to be so close to the water."
Back to top Go down
mercurial

mercurial

PostSubject: Re: TAKE CARE, DON'T STRAY FROM THE PATH // open - territory exploring   TAKE CARE, DON'T STRAY FROM THE PATH // open - territory exploring EmptyMon Jan 16, 2017 4:42 pm

TAKE CARE, DON'T STRAY FROM THE PATH // open - territory exploring XjLciPR
cloud / female / follower
white w splashes of tortie coloration
20 moons old

Cloud had initially broken off from the others to hunt, for while she typically preferred to do so alongside companions, she had spotted a bird and had been keen on snagging it before it could get away. She had missed it, however, and it had flown off. With a frown she blinked up at the sky before looking around, pricking her ears upon spotting the nearby pair. While she wasn't terribly friendly with them (or any of her fellow travelers, for that matter), she much preferred the company of others. And so the soft-furred molly approached at a brisk trot. "Not like the sea would do us much good, though," she commented mildly. "It smells like salt. Not something I'd want to drink." She much preferred rivers.
Back to top Go down
http://thornclaw.tumblr.com
Nebula!
Official Artist
Official Artist
Nebula!

PostSubject: Re: TAKE CARE, DON'T STRAY FROM THE PATH // open - territory exploring   TAKE CARE, DON'T STRAY FROM THE PATH // open - territory exploring EmptyTue Jan 17, 2017 10:15 am

★ RAGGED ★
- female - pansexual/panromantic - maine coon mix -

//aaa, sorry for the late response!

Ragged fairly jumped a few foxlengths in the air at the sudden appearance of the two other cats, fur around her face and neck fluffed up and lime eyes rounding. After a split second she realized that they were both cats she knew, and definitely not hostile, and allowed herself the luxury of relaxing for a moment. "Ah, greetings," She rasped, blinking slowly as her ruffled fur flattened, sitting down again and sweeping her gaze over the two, before pricking her ears to listen to the first approacher's query. "I've been doing better than the journey itself. At least I've been able to snag a few pieces of prey, and my paws don't ache as much." Though she didn't mention the heavy fatigue that weighed on her shoulders, everything else was true. Mostly. She turned to Cloud then, an amused smile working onto her scarred maw as a raspy purr rumbled from her throat. "That's true - I once accidentally drank some. It was the absolute worst taste in the world, I'll tell you that." A short pause followed. "It is awfully pretty though, but I prefer solid, not sandy land."

- © Misty -
Back to top Go down
http://mistdream123.deviantart.com/
blue sargent
Trash
blue sargent

PostSubject: Re: TAKE CARE, DON'T STRAY FROM THE PATH // open - territory exploring   TAKE CARE, DON'T STRAY FROM THE PATH // open - territory exploring EmptyFri Jan 20, 2017 9:59 am

TAKE CARE, DON'T STRAY FROM THE PATH // open - territory exploring UEjx7KM     TAKE CARE, DON'T STRAY FROM THE PATH // open - territory exploring UwvNMuz     TAKE CARE, DON'T STRAY FROM THE PATH // open - territory exploring FDMiwmb

If exploring was the name of the current game then Hazel was all in to play a couple of rounds. Ever since she had stumbled across this place along with the countless others who were here, the golden tabby feline had found herself drawn to the sheer majesty of the landscapes that surrounded them. Rivers. Woods. They seemed to have it all. Now the only question was how would they figure out where to stay. For the moment, the young cat figured that everyone would stay together as one group, but little did she know that this was not to be. "It may taste terrible," Hazel added, having overheard Cloud and Ragged's conversation, "but it's nice and cool for those hot days. Boy I'd love to learn how to swim so I could dive right in."

TAGS (1/19):
Back to top Go down
http://i-blue-sargent.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TAKE CARE, DON'T STRAY FROM THE PATH // open - territory exploring   TAKE CARE, DON'T STRAY FROM THE PATH // open - territory exploring Empty

Back to top Go down

TAKE CARE, DON'T STRAY FROM THE PATH // open - territory exploring
Page 1 of 1