The Forest Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Forest Beyond

A Warrior Cats inspired play-by-post roleplay game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

So, I'm leaving.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wafture
Official Sitedad
Official Sitedad
Wafture

So, I'm leaving. Empty
PostSubject: So, I'm leaving.   So, I'm leaving. EmptyMon Jan 23, 2017 7:04 pm

I didn't get to explain this in the Discord, but:

Yeah, I'm leaving. I can't take a dozen disorganized insults before feeling attacked and asking them to stop. Am I even typing this right? I don't know. I probably still sound manipulative as Hell, and at this point, I really don't blame Vend for getting me banned from FF. All good things eventually come to an end, and my time has been up for a while now. This goes for the discord as well. I'm grateful for having such amazing friends, truly, and being a dick to them is just what I do because I don't know how to control what I say before I say it. I'm ashamed and the whole thing was so swift that I can barely comprehend it now, but I know for sure when I wake up tomorrow that it'll feel real, but at least you guys know that the only mistake you made in the last few months was trusting me. You chose the wrong side, I guess, and I'm the snake now. I feel like shit, and I deserve it.

There's so much I want to say, but I do not wish to tarnish my image any more than I've already done. I just wish you all the best of luck and I hope this site turns out bigger than Feralfuck. While I'd wish to continue staying in contact with you all, with the assumption that you all no longer approve of me or my unfavorable way of handling my own jumbled up issues, I won't be giving any of my contact information out.

Goodbye.

@alice u may want to implement a new feature that allows the title to be smaller than 10 characters bc it wouldn't let me just put "leaving"

EDIT: Actually, disregard that. I'm my own person, and this is the Internet; I shouldn't be crying over people that (if they were my real friends) would try to understand and help me rather than gang up on me and start being passive-aggressive assholes. I'm so happy that I'm my mom's daughter and I stand up for what I believe in rather than letting people walk all over me. So fuck all of you guys that like to decide that me "being a bitch" equates to me standing up for myself against Papa, who quite literally deserves the backlash for being a prick whenever I speak.

I'm so glad this is all finally fucking over.
Back to top Go down
Nebula!
Official Artist
Official Artist
Nebula!

So, I'm leaving. Empty
PostSubject: Re: So, I'm leaving.   So, I'm leaving. EmptyTue Jan 24, 2017 10:09 am

I don't know if you'll see this, Waf, but I want to wish you good luck and happiness out there. You've been my friend for almost two years now and I've always loved talking to you, and reading what you write. I hope that things go well for you - I really do.
Back to top Go down
http://mistdream123.deviantart.com/

So, I'm leaving.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Forest Beyond :: Help Den :: Welcoming Board-
Jump to: