The Forest Beyond

A Warrior Cats inspired play-by-post roleplay game

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

property of quinnjiin, do not touch except for quinnjiin

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
quinnjiin

PostSubject: property of quinnjiin, do not touch except for quinnjiin   Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:36 pm

TABLE OF CONTENTS

- TRADITIONAL -
character ideas for the trad game

1. egg > eggpaw > eggstep
  2. tbd
  3. tbd

- EXTENDED -
characters for if the ext game is a thing

1. tbd
  2. tbd
  3. tbd

old musebbys I might revive:

Last edited by quinnjiin on Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:35 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
quinnjiin

PostSubject: Re: property of quinnjiin, do not touch except for quinnjiin   Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:44 pm

- BIOGRAPHY TEMPLATE -

- (TRAD/EXT) #

[INSERT IMAGE]
FULL NAME:
 - nicknames;;
ALLIANCE:
 - rank;;

SPECIES:
 - breed;;
PELT TYPE:
EYE COLOR:
MARKINGS:
APPEARANCE:

PREFERENCES
 - likes;;
 - dislikes;;
PERSONALITY:
BRIEF HISTORY:
@quinnjiin

Code:
[size=16]- [b](TRAD/EXT) #[/b][/size]

[img]https://s23.postimg.org/t6aw9g463/dodouble_GG.png[/img]
[size=10][b]FULL NAME[/b]:
 - [i]nicknames[/i];;
[b]AGE[/b]:
[b]GENDER[/b]:
[b]ALLIANCE[/b]:
 - [i]rank[/i];;

[b]SPECIES[/b]:
  - [i]breed[/i];;
[b]PELT TYPE[/b]:
[b]EYE COLOR[/b]:
[b]MARKINGS[/b]:
[b]APPEARANCE[/b]:

[b]PREFERENCES[/b]
 - [i]likes[/i];;
 - [i]dislikes[/i];;
[b]PERSONALITY[/b]:
[b]BRIEF HISTORY[/b]:
@quinnjiin[/size]

egg - 7 moons - attack in #A7AB68
Back to top Go down
quinnjiin

PostSubject: Re: property of quinnjiin, do not touch except for quinnjiin   Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:45 pm

note: this will be updated when he gains new skills or undergoes personality changes.

- TRAD 1.

FULL NAME: egg > eggpaw > eggstep
 - nicknames;; egg, eggie
ALLIANCE: tbd
 - rank;; apprentice

SPECIES: domestic feline
 - breed;; purebred norwegian forest cat
PELT TYPE: fawn tabby
EYE COLOR: olive green
MARKINGS: pale cream colored stripes which are only slightly darker than his base coat cover his back and sides. his white spotting pattern starts covering his entire muzzle, going down to cover his whole chest and underbelly and ending at the tip of his tail. he also has a white mitten pattern, covering only his toes.
APPEARANCE: he is a norwegian forest cat, and as such he is equipped with a double coat of long, insulated fur that cloaks his whole body. This has two uses which fit its harsh, cold place of origin- it provides a layer of protection against the cold in winter, and his insulated fur is practically waterproof. His frame is broad and he's a few inches taller than the average cat, but that's simply the result of his breed. He has a triangular face with almond-shaped eyes and handsome features, and no scars yet.

PREFERENCES
 - likes;; sunrise, birds, twolegs, relaxing, being up high (ex. in trees, on rooftops)
 - dislikes;; unnecessary fights, pessimists, high-stress situations
PERSONALITY: Overall egg can be called a gentle giant, kind despite his appearance. He works best under low-stress, and high-stress situations can make him foggy-headed and unable to think clearly, so he becomes unsure of himself and his decisions. When he gets older his confidence in himself will likely increase. He enjoys socializing, and wishes he was more outgoing, but he's pretty shy for now and has to remind himself of what to do or say often.
BRIEF HISTORY: Egg was never a warrior, nor his parents or their parents before them- the blood of a warrior evades his lineage completely. He is descended from a line of cat show kittypets, kept completely purebred to take part in beauty competitions. He was raised in a breeder twoleg's home until he reached a suitable age to be sold, and lived comfortably for moons in his new neighborhood. However, when the neighboring cats began running away to the forest, he became very curious of what they were all doing out there, and decided to check it out for himself.
SKILLS: He has minimal hunting experience although he knows enough basics to survive from his experience in occasionally catching something in his backyard. As for fighting he is entirely inexperienced and coddled, so his only advantage would be the general superior size and bulkiness of his breed.

egg - 7 moons - attack in #A7AB68
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: property of quinnjiin, do not touch except for quinnjiin   

Back to top Go down

property of quinnjiin, do not touch except for quinnjiin
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1